Attention Management – Online Training Course – Certificate in Attention Management – Short E-Learning Course
A distracted employee is a less effective employee. Employees who do not pay attention to their work can waste valuable time and make careless mistakes. Participants will be more efficient at their job, make fewer mistakes, and overall be more productive.
|Study method – Online, self-paced (4-6 study hours)
Course format – Online (24/7 access), modular
Course Duration – Part-time (1-year access)
Qualification – CPD certificate of completion
Course Delivery – via desktop PC/MAC, laptops, tablets or smart phones
Awarded Body – CPD Accreditation Service (UK)
Attention management is a useful skill that allows managers to connect with their employees on an emotional level, and motivate them to focus on their work and how to reach their personal and company goals. Participants will gain valuable insight and strategies into what it takes to be more attentive and vigilant.
The objectives of this attention management online course are to:
- Define and understand attention management.
- Identify different types of attention.
- Create strategies for goals and SMART goals.
- Be familiar with methods that focus attention.
- Put an end to procrastination.
- Learn how to prioritize time.
- Increased productivity
- Increased job satisfaction
What’s covered in this course?
This online attention management training course covers the following:
|Module One: Getting Started
Module Two: Introduction to Attention Management
Module Three: Types of Attention
Module Four: Strategies for Goal Setting
Module Five: Meditation
Module Six: Training Your Attention
|Module Seven: Attention Zones Model
Module Eight: SMART Goals
Module Nine: Keeping Yourself Focused
Module Ten: Procrastination
Module Eleven: Prioritizing Your Time
Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
What is attention management?
“Attention management refers to models and tools for supporting the management of attention at the individual or at the collective level (cf. attention economy), and at the short-term (quasi real time) or at a longer term (over periods of weeks or months)”
Why choose our online training courses?
All our e-learning courses can be accessed on any electronic/computerised device.
- Study anywhere, in your own time and at your own pace!
- Easy to follow and understand
- Only 4-6 hours recommended study time
- 1-year access to course & learning materials
- Access your course anytime, anywhere & on any device
- Complete course on desktop computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- Additional references and downloadable materials available
- CPD accredited certification on completion
- The content of this online training course has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.
- All our online courses are accredited and internationally recognised (UK CPD Accreditation Service)
Are you responsible for organisational training and development or organisational statutory and mandatory compliance? You may want to find out more about how Learning Management System (LMS) may help your organisation. With our interactive LMS, managers and administrators can easily:
- set up a FREE blended learning environment;
- upload essential documents;
- upload individual and group learners;
- manage learners, including tracking progress
- review who has completed training
- download/print training reports for compliance audits
You can also browse our full e-learning course catalogue or leadership and management courses and programs to find out more about our wide range of training courses and qualifications. Alternatively, contact our Support Team on 02476 100090 or via Email, stating your specific e-learning requirements.